Saturday, May 3, 2008

HaPpY ScRaPbOoKiNg DaY!



Happy Saturday! I wanted to share two very fun cards made this week. The Happy Birthday card uses that adorable Pun Fun stamp set. This is such a great stamp set to use for "kiddo" cards. One of my favorite techniques is to watercolor. I used my Blender Pen on the rocket to watercolor. Then on my very patriotic card, I actually did a color wash using my watercolor crayons. I just scribbled on the watercolor paper and blended the color. I loved using the Jumbo Outline Alphabet on this card. This Alphabet set is so versitle and perfect for the scrapbooker. I colored my star chipboard using a sponge and ink and then stamped over it using the small star with Whisper White Craft Ink.
I know it's National Scrapbook Weekend and I haven't shared a scrapbook page. However, guess what I am doing tonight? You guessed it. SCRAPBOOKING!!! I hope you will join me. I can't wait to share my scrapbook layouts with you! I challenge you to pull out your pictures and start scrapbooking those great memories!
Hope you enjoy the cards!

No comments: