Thursday, May 1, 2008

Craft Show Stamping


I am getting ready for a craft show this weekend. Luckily for me, my craft show partner is the BOMB when it comes to mass stamping. I have a terrible time making the same project a dozen times. It's kinda like swaps... I love to get them, just hate making them. I think it has to do with repetitive stamping? I don't know, but regardless... I get bored quickly. Today I spent a little time working on a few projects that I will add to the mix of our craft show. I thought I would share one of my favorites for the day. I love making decorative tiles. You really cannot screw them up and they always turn out beautiful. Since they are more for decorative use, I thought I would add a little pizazz to a few of them using one of my favorite stamp sets, Fabulous Flowers. I just love this flower.


Here you can see a close up of both the tiles. I stamped the Fabulous Flower many (TOO many) times and then used my Iridescent Ice to emboss each of the layers of the flower. Once they were stacked together with dimensionals I added a half back pearl to the center and it just added such elegance to the entire tile. Yes, a few retired materials such as Chocolate Chip ribbon and the sentiment on the blue tile were used. Couldn't help it!

Have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

Alex said...

They are absolutely beautiful - really, I can't stop looking at these! I totally want to CASE these, how gorgeous girl!! And, since when do you have time for craft shows - LOL! Have fun!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Su Davis said...

Ooh - I love your style - haven't even had change to hop over to your new site! Your tiles are amazing - have you posted a tutorial for them as they are so fantastic and something that people don't really do her ein the Uk, so I haven't a clue as to how to start off! Thanks
Su