Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Oh, hold on to your pants!!!



Yes, I have some stamping to share with you. I know, I know! I am giddy with excitement to share with you. Brandon had a birthday party to go to this past Saturday so we pulled out some stamps and this is what we made for the birthday boy. Of course all products are from Stampin' Up! Let me tell ya what I really did here. If you have gone to any type of Stampin' Up! event you know that you take hundreds of pictures at each event. Well, I come home from them and I am all excited about the 400+ pics I have taken and I download them and share with friends. Then for some blonde reason, I forget these pics exist. After uploading all the cruise pics and seeing all the awesome ideas there I decided to go back and look at past convention pics. WOW. I have really missed the boat. :) I need to take a peek at these a little more often. The sailboat card was inspired by one of those pics as well as my Mother card. Now for this next card, I hardly changed a thing. I even used the same stamp sets. I think I only changed the hardware and the colors. Isn't it pretty? I thought this was a fun card.
Well, now that I have blown you away with three posts, THREE days in a row, it is time for me to get back to stamping. My stamping juices always seem to flow around this time of night. After 10pm the itunes go on, my booty gets a movin' and the stamps start a flyin'.
Have a fabulous night!!!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Oooh, I likey but the mother's day one is my total fave - very pretty!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex