Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Mothers Day Tea!






Today was Lexi's preschool Mothers Day Tea and what a delight. I was such a proud parent. There are only 5 in her class and she sang at the top of her lungs today. Typically you cannot hear her, but that was not the case today. She was just about the only one you heard. My cheeks hurt from smiling. I was so proud of her. It was such a precious time to be with her and she was so proud of all her little projects and the beautiful flower pot she made me. I just love these treasures and I love that my job allows me to be with my kids for functions just like this one. Thank you Stampin' Up!

Speaking of stamping. I have a few things I want to share tonight. I love Brandons teacher as well. She is such a great lady and I love how she recognizes gifts that each of the children in her class has. She always writes little love notes to each of her kids and Brandon just beams when he comes home with one. Me too. Believe me, it is much better than the letter I got last week stating he was jumping off urinals. WHAT???? I digress... Anyways, here is a little post it note holder I made for her. The school is a space and science school so the rocket ship fits perfectly. I think she liked it. :)



Lastly, I wanted to share another fun card that uses some of my favorite things for today! I love our rub-ons and how easy they go on. I also just love the Felt Flowers we carry now. These are really high quality and add such fun to any card. Then to just top off my favorites I added one of our Carousel Notes to this card. Holy shmolly these are the greatest things ever. I just love them. The person that thought of these is just a pure genius. If you didn't know, they come with Chocolate Chip envelopes. Talk about putting a girl over the edge. With my love for Chocolate Chip this just makes these little scallop thingies top my list of FAVORITES!!!

Hope your HUMP day was a fabulous one. I am currently watching it snow. YES, SNOW! Really I think this is WRONG! Yesterday was 80 degrees. Today there was a 40 degree temperature drop and the white fluffy stuff. Wrong I tell ya. It is April. This is supposed to be pool time for this girl. Not so much anymore. Looks like snowmen are in my future. Have a fabulous night!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

It's so good when your kids have great teachers... like those who break it to you easy that the boy is saying d**n it during circle time at Sunday School. Ah!

I love the idea of using the Carousel note on a standard card. I got those to put together the cute purses I've seen online, but have struggle to come up with other ideas. Thanks! ~:-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alex said...

Very cute stuff and Lexi is totally adorable!!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex