Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Stamp Room Mess


Good afternoon! Thought I would share a pic of the mess I am in. Since I knew my Spring Mini Preorder would arrive today, I decided to tackle my stamp room last night. Completely overwhelming, but it will come together. Just not as fast as I would like it.

Brandon starts school today. Half day Kindergarten. What is that?????????? Pure craziness. Of course he will do fine. It is me who has the issues. I am eager to meet his new teacher, and pray she is as kind as his last. :)

The kids are adjusting well. Today our high is supposed to be 62 degrees. I might faint. ;)

3 comments:

Jan Scholl said...

All kindergardens in my area of Michigan are half days-have been since I was 5 and almost 50 years later, nothing has changed. SInce most kids today have some pre-school or pre-kindergarden, having them go all day would be better for them anyways.

Tanya said...

Wow, that's a lot of STUFF! So glad the kids are settling in okay... what little troupers. =)

Anonymous said...

Hi girl! So glad you are BACK online!
Big cyber hug!
Beate