Thursday, January 11, 2007

Good things!

Good things are friends that care about you! Thank you for the amazing amount of prayers that were felt my way yesterday. My dad made it through surgery! He looked great before I left the hospital late last night. They removed the breathing tube about an hour after I left and he is doing really well. Besides having a lot of pain he was trucking along good. My mom stayed in the ICU waiting area last night and I am sure did not get much rest. Today I will go back to the hospital and try to get her home to rest awhile. Your continued prayers is what is getting me along. The next couple of days of recovery for my dad will be very trying, but God is good and will help him along!

1 comment:

Monds & Mayberry said...

I am glad your dad is doing well. Continued prayers for his strength.