Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Good morning!

Sorry to have been MIA this past week. My dads surgery has really been a roller coaster ride. I believe I can say today that he is doing much better. He has had quite a few complications since the surgery that have moved him back to the Intensive Care Unit three times. Needless to say I have been a little stressed this week. I am currently home this morning getting things organized for Russ to fly in tomorrow and leave for Colorado on Friday if my dad is doing well. Not sure I am ready for this big adventure or long drive. I know it will be less stressful just knowing my dad is on the way to a full recovery.
As for stamping? What is that? :) I am looking forward to a day I can just sit in a room and stamp ALL day with no interruptions. I believe I am going to ask Russ for a day like that. I think I would even choose it over a day at the spa.
I hope each of you are doing well. Thank you again for your continued prayers!!!

No comments: