Tuesday, January 9, 2007

You are the best!

Have you ever just sat down and thought about all the people you know or the lives you touch every day? Well, when you are driving by yourself for 6 hours you tend to reflect on these types of things. :) A huge thank you to so
many of you for helping me last week during the big move. From friends driving by to ask what they could do for me, bringing me coffee (a big smooch to you), or just coming by to chat and think about great times. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Probably one of the most stressful times I have had in a while. Not because of the move directly, but knowing a good bye was coming soon. I hate to say good bye. I like to say, " see ya down the road!"
Tomorrow will bring another stress to our family. My dad will be undergoing open heart surgery in the morning. I am thankful to be here in Pensacola to help my mother. I cancelled my plans yesterday to go to Houston for my Leadership Confrence. Stampin' Up! is an amazing company and refunded my money this late in the game. This only proved once more what a FANTASTIC company they are to work for. My roomie was understanding as I knew she would be. My heart aches that I am not going, but I know I am in the right place by being here. If only Russ was here too. I ask that you keep my dad in your prayers tomorrow and the rest of the week as he recovers.
I am going to try and pull out some stamps today and work on the 100's of thank you cards that need to be made.
Again, I thank you over and over for your continued support, friendship and reading my babble. Each of you make this experience a little less stressful as I hear from you!
xoxo

2 comments:

Monds & Mayberry said...

Prayers for your dad!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts & prayers are with you & yours!!!
Sorry I missed you while Jaire & I were in Orlando over Christmas week :'-[
Best in everything & maybe we'll get to see you in Colorado before we leave Omaha in Dec :0)
Love you, girl,
Robyn