Saturday, June 7, 2008

A little 'Thank You' inspiration!

My eScape event is coming up on June 25th and I am doing a mini Stamp a Stack! We will do 8 Thank You cards for $10. We all need Thank You cards. I thought this would be a great time during Stampin' Up!'s e-Scape promotion to make Thank You cards to send to friends and family. Here is one of the cards we will be doing. Of all the hostess sets in the catalog, this is by far my favorite. I love the bird and the flower stamp. As you know from reading my blog, I have many favorite tools, and one of them is my Markers. My markers get plenty of use here. Here I used my Markers to color the tree limb and the bird. I used Versa Mark to stamp the bold flower around the tree and bird onto the Kraft cardstock.

Have a FABULOUS Saturday!





No comments: