Friday, June 6, 2008

Cards for the Troops


I am so excited to be doing Cards for the Troops again. A few demonstrators and myself are hangin' out at our local Starbucks and getting our community to pitch in on the efforts to make our awesome troops some cards. Here is one we are doing for them. We kept these super simple and they can change the sentiment on the front from various sentiments I will have available. Two of my dear demos have husbands that are currently serving over in Iraq and we will be sending the cards to their units. They are great ladies who work really hard while their husbands are gone. I know deployments too well and thankful my PRINCE is home with me now. I am thankful that Starbucks has been so kind to let us use their space. Whoo Hoo! What more could I ask for? Really? Starbucks and stamping??? I am in HEAVEN!

No comments: