Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A FeW SiMpLe CaRdS!



I love simple, however find myself never doing simple. This past week I was busy stamping for an upcoming craft show (more on that in a bit) and I did a few easy peezy cards I wanted to share with you. These are just 3x3 Whisper White cards made using a few Die Cut flowers found in our Mini Occassions and beautiful Rub On's. I added our Felt Fusion and a Rhinestone brad in the middle and Viola, they are DONE! The sentiment on each of the cards was used from Just Celebrate. This is another mini catalog stamp I just LOVE! If you are looking for a great starter stamp set, this is the one to have. Lovely stamps with every sentiment you really need. Email me on how to purchase this great stamp set!
Now, as for the craft show... it was a big one. They estimated over 100,000 people would be attending. I am not sure of the exact number, but there were a ton of people there. I did this with a few other demonstrators and we had a blast doing it together. Saturday was a very slow day but Sunday we were really busy! All in all it was a great weekend. We enjoyed watching our creations fly off the table. :)
Keep your eyeballs peeled on my blog tomorrow. I will be showcasing the Stitched Exotics stamp set. I hope to inspire you with this lovely stamp set.

No comments: