Friday, February 1, 2008

Rub it Rub it!!!

I LOVE RUB-ONS!!!!! Yes, these little things are just awesome. Let me just admit right away that I have used these great things for quite awhile. When I taught in the scrapbook stores, rub-ons were always a BIG DEAL. I became a little picky though on the brand that I chose. Not all rub-ons are FABULOUS. In fact, I found few companies that I really found easy to "Rub-on". Well, as the great Stampin' company they are... they have once again brought another fantastic product to us. Stampin' Up!'s new rub-on line is just awesome. They go on very smoothly and look great. I just love that they match our stamp sets. Imagine me jumping around like a crazy woman the first time I had seen these in the catalog. Honestly, I think I actually scared Russ for the first time. I guess I am just so excited because I love to scrapbook and I love how Stampin' Up! is really on board with the scrapbooking supplies they are bringing out. They make it sooooo easy for us. In the picture here you can see I have played a bit with my rub-ons. I bought this silly Ruby Red pale at the Target Dollar spot. As soon as I spotted it, I ran and grabbed it. I knew it would go so well with Ginger Blossom paper and the rub-ons. So, I bought these way toooooooo expensive chocolate that only my tounge will eat and wrapped them in the beautiful paper and stuffed them in the pale. I was so excited with the results. Isn't it cute??? I thought Uber Cute!!

Wow, I just thought of something.... I have blogged three days in a row. AMAZING!!!

Have a super duper Friday and get some great stampin' time in!!!

1 comment:

Alex said...

that is such a cute bucket!! You crack me up, I can just see you hoppin' around like a mad woman - poor Russ - LOL! I love them too though and want to put them on everything, teehee! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex