Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wonderful Watercolor Crayons



Last night I held my watercolor class and we had a blast. I just love watercoloring. It is very relaxing and a great technique to just sit in front of the TV and color. The watercolor crayons from Stampin' Up! are just fantastic. They are high quality crayons in all 48 of our beautiful colors. We also carry the neutral crayons which I believe are a must have. They are perfect for shading!!

Here are a few cards we made last night!
Not sure what the weather is like in your area, but here I am flat FREEZING. It snowed a wee bit tonight. Just enough for me not to drive. It really is safe for all of us if I stay off the roads with snow. :)
Well, this is all I have to share for now. Hope you are having a great week!

4 comments:

Alex said...

These are amazing - I want to know how to do this because mine do not look like this when I am done!!! And, did you dye the pretties - I love them! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

inkedx2 said...

These are beautiful. Have you done a tutorial on watercoloring with helpful hints?

Robbie

Kimberly said...

Robbie,
I have never done a tutorial on watercoloring. If you click on Debbie Olsens blog, she is an amazing watercolorist and you would really learn from her. A few watercolor tips... aquapainters, crayons. :) Oh, and watercolor paper.

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun learning how to use the watercolor crayons in this class! I can hardly wait to take the next class in February!

Charlotte