Friday, March 16, 2007

Okay, one more!!


For some reason blogger is giving me fits when I want to put two pics in. So... I will just add another post. Psst! One of the reasons I actually bought the crab set was to make some scrap pages with the crab. When we were in Newport, RI there are blue crabs on the beach. The kids loved them and tried to chase them. They were everywhere especially by the War College. In honor of blue crabs... here is a little long note with him!
I used prismacolors again with gamsol. Added a few new eyeballs and popped up his claws. I used my Karen Foster snap stamps to make the sentiment "feeling blue?" I used my Marvy giga Square punch and cut it in half to make a long rectangle and then pierced the scalloped part for added texture. I also added some of the new notations paper. It is the So Saffron paper with the flowers on it. Then a little ribbon and Viola! A BLUE crab!!!
So don't feel crabby today. It's Friday. Be happy ! Thanks so much for stoppin' in and chatting with me!

No comments: