Friday, March 16, 2007

Big News!

Oh my! Very exciting news to report to you this morning. I almost dropped my coffee. (That is a sin you know!) I was checking my email this morning when I had seen a comment on my blog about the scrappin page I posted yesterday. Of course, the sweet comment was followed with a link and she told me to check it out of course. CHECK THIS OUT!!!!! Can you believe that? I was so excited to see what she wrote and quite tickled to see my page on her site. Can I hear a little Whoop Whoop for me? Ahhhhh... I love good things like this. Makes me happy!!



In other news. I am working on many classes that I plan to teach in April. I have my big Stamp a Stack coming up next week. I am so excited to share that I have 6 new ladies coming to this event. This is HUGE!!! I still have time to meet others and invite them. I am just excited I will have the opportunity to teach and share the passion of rubbah stampin' and scrappin'! Can you feel my energy?????



Okay, so I know what you're after. A little creativity this morning. I am up to the crazy crab again today. He really rocks my world. Actually, I should say "She"! *giggle*

I really like working with these long notes. I think they make such cute cards. I colored her in with Prismacolors and used the gamsol technique to get that cool watercolor look. I gave her new eyeballs and beautiful lashes for a fresh makeover. I did have to cut a few slits in her claws to make my sign *Snappy Birthday* stand out. I added a little stickles on the claws for a little bling, bling. Hello, she is a girl!! I love how this pink and black just stand out. YUMMY!! Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your scrapbook page being featured on another blog!

Congrats also on already having 6 people coming to your stamp'n stack. That is freaking amazing. I don't know how you do it. You are Super woman!

Your Mrs. Crab looks amazing!

Tanya said...

Awesome that you were recognized on another site! Major congrats!