Friday, February 16, 2007

Yummy Birthday Card!



I wanted to add this card as well that I did last night. I love circles! I believe this card has yummy colors and reminds me of cotton candy and spring with the designer polka dot paper. So stinkin' cute! I used my coluzzle for the circle. (The thumbnail of this card has white flecks all over it, but once you click on it you will see they really are not there. dunno!)

I used my Polka Dots and Paisley Set. I do adore the Paisley! I gave the paisley a little extra fun with adding the white gel pen dots around it. I used the horizontal punch to create a way to add my ribbon on the Old Olive circle and I think it added a nice touch. Anyone have a birthday now? I am actually prepared! Quite unusual!

Have a Fabulous Friday! I am going to try and scrapbook something later today. Besides organizing... scrapbooking is the ultimate goal!!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This creation and the previous are great! Love the colors!

Dale Anne Potter said...

YES, this card is a YUMMY one!
GREAT JOB!!!