Saturday, February 17, 2007

Success is GOOD!




Good evening! I was up late last night creating a few cards for an upcoming Stamp a Stack and thought I would share one of them with you. Obviously this one is more on the simplistic side to keep time down for the SAS. I have a really hard time keeping to simple. I always want to add much more, even sometimes going overboard.


I met with a few area demos this morning and must say it was so nice to chat with them. When you move to a new area the moving in part is always exhausting, but for me being lonely is the WORST! Don't get me wrong, I have a big mouth and meet people generally quickly. However, it is hard to get out there and make nice and hope someone thinks you're nice! Wink! Anyhoo, these demos are so very nice and have let me into their circle and I am grateful!


In case you are wondering... I am still cold. I really don't think I will warm up until July! I should take a picture of myself so you can see the hoards of clothing I wear daily to stay warm. Yes, the temp is up in the house. In fact the kids are stripping they are so hot. So what is MY problem???? Ugh!


It snowed last night and I was a nervous nelly getting on the roads this morning. I slid twice and called the mini van a few names. I did make it without problems and by the time I got into the car to come home it had melted.

I am going to start painting my stamp room this week. Once that is finished and the wall decor is up, I will share some pics. Hold on to your pantyhose! It will look really great!



I guess I could tell you what I used on this card...

Cardstock: Old Olive,Tempting Turquoise and Petals & Paisleys designer paper from the spring mini. Stamps: Polka Dots & Petals, Just So Sayings Access: White Gel Pen, 1/4 circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch


Have a fabulous weekend! Hoping for a little stamp for Kimberly time tomorrow!


ETA: I have NO CLUE why you see white stuff all over the card in the thumbnail. When you click on the actual card it is not there. If someone knows... clue me in! I am technically
challenged!
A Ha moment... Found the problem! It is my Picture program that is giving me grief!!! See the difference!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Very nice card...at first I thought "oh that's neat, she pored glitter over her card" but then I read the post. I don't know why your thumbnails display like this but I understand your frustration!

Anonymous said...

Oh.....I didn't even see this card earlier. This is darling. I love how you used the white gel pen in the dots! You are so creative! Love your work!!!