Tuesday, December 12, 2006

So Very...


glad I scrap! I am so thankful someone introduced me into the world of scrapbooking 11 years ago. I completely enjoy being able to preserve the memories of my family and watch how our lives have changed through the years. Remember the photo from yesterday? I giggled when my daughter came out in all her princess garb and knew this would be such a fun page to create as it captured her personality to a tee! Sweet and sassy!


Most of you know I love to trend watch in the scrapbooking industry and one thing I've noticed lately is the close proximity of the photo and embellishments. Almost leaving a blank canvas around the outer part of the page. You notice this more when you are scrapbooking on a 12x12 layout vice the 8.5x11. More room obviously on the 12x12.


This particular layout I decided to use just one photo as it really told my story. I also scrapped this layout on a 8.5x11 piece of cardstock. I love this size. So quick and simple. And boy I can't wait until you can see all these new Sell-A-Bration sets. You are going to just squeal with delight when you see how awesome these stamps are! Whoo Hoo for Stampin' Up!


Products used for this page: All products Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted. Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Whisper White. Stamps: So Very (Sell-A-Bration 2007 available Jan. 1st). Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip. Accessories: Rich Regal Brads, 1" Circle punch, Friends & Flowers Simply Scrappin' Kit (hostess level 1), On Board Accents, Hodgepodge Hardware.


Thanks for listening to my ramblings! Have a question? Just post a comment!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Love this layout! Such a precious picture of Alexis I'm loving all the awesome embellishments!