Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Doggie Treats!

Oh, I hate to see this little doggie go! I am a REAL sap when it comes to the dog and cat stamps each year. I really liked the doggie stamp set this year. We did these cute little boxes last month at my clubs and the original one I did used a different closure. I had used eyelets and ribbon to keep the box closed and really thought I was dandy with that. The night of club when all the banging was occuring, it dawned on me that VELCRO would work super duper better. :) So, the next club didn't get the eyelets and they didn't mind. LOL!

I should send this to my mom for her doggies. I tucked some Scooby Snacks inside. This is probably why my doggie has spent more time in my stamp room. I cannot remember where I got the directions to make this little GEM. I will find it and link it here.

Have a GREAT day!

No comments: