Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Lovely Thank You Card!

Are you in need of a few Thank You cards? I am trying to build my collection because it seems like I NEVER have enough Thank You cards. I wanted to play with a few stamp sets tonight. I used the Live Your Dreams stamp set and Lovely Labels. Once again, I used my markers to color the flowers. I believe I used Old Olive, Cameo Coral and So Saffron for the center of the flower. Once I had that stamped I sponged the edges with Chocolate Chip and then stamped over the entire image with En Francis in Creamy Caramel. Ohhhhhh so pretty. I added the Afternoon Tea designer paper and some of the lovely Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware. Get if before it's gone! It's in the mini catalog and that will be gone after June 30th. Argh! Lastly, I added some of the yummy Chocolate Poly Twill ribbon. I sure hope we see more of this. I would prefer in all 48 colors. Or how about white???? Wouldn't that be FABULOUS!!! Oh, I did add a little glitter in the center of the flowers.
That's all for today! Sure hope you have some time to stamp today. It really is GREAT therapy!

No comments: