Sunday, June 1, 2008

June? Already?







I can't believe it is June already! Don't get me wrong, I am VERY excited to see June because now I know that warm weather is truly here for a little while. I am sick of wearing sweat shirts in the spring. I am ready for my toes to breath with my flip flops on! Whoo Hoo!!!
Today I wanted to share a little box and a few cards that goes inside it. The mini catalog truly has some of the best stamps and products in it. I love the Summer Picnic Designer paper and how so many fun things can coordinate with it. These cards I really pulled out the embellishments and played. From Rub ons, Die Cut Blooms, Flower Fusion and Rhinestone Brads... it all goes together so beautifully. These cards are fast and simple, yet FUN!
Remember, you can purchase from the Mini catalog until June 30th! Don't miss these GREAT products! If you don't have a mini catalog (what a sin...) Click HERE to view it online!
Have a FABULOUS week!

No comments: