Thursday, June 26, 2008

e-Scape Cards





Happy Thursday! Today I had my e-Scape event. Honestly, it was WAY to HARD for me to totally escape electronics. If you did, I am sooooo proud of you. :) I couldn't be away from my computer. I am a wus!
Anyways, there were a few hours of the day that I was actually stamping with friends. This is a good thing. Above are a two of the four cards we stamped tonight. I had a few extra cut so I decided to make a few for my own stash. I changed them up a bit to have some fun. I hate to see the Live Your Dreams stamp set leave at the end of the month. Beautiful flower and looks great so many ways. I will also miss the Afternoon Tea paper. Hasn't that been a beautiful compliment to the Live Your Dreams stamp set? LOVE it!
The other two cards use the stamp set Bursting with Joy. Very elegant stamp set. This was probably our easiest card and I completely got the idea from my Stampin' Success Magazine that Stampin' Up! provides. Oh how I love that magazine. It's exclusive for demonstrators and it always has the greatest cards in it.
That is all for me today. It has been a fun filled day.

No comments: