Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cruise Friends






Here is a quick 8.5 x 11 layout using the stamp set Boho Backgrounds. Love that circle stamp. I embossed it onto Kraft cardstock (my fav) using White EP and then stuck one of those pretty Silver Hodgepodge brads in the center from the mini catalog. Do you have your silver Hodgepodge yet? It is soooo pretty. For the title I used Jumbo Outline Alphabet. Great alphabet to scrap with. If you are searching for a new alphabet, this is a good one to pick. You can color in the inside of the letters and now you can have titles in all kinds of colors. Really a fun alpha set.



So, this picture is some of my CRUISE buddies. Stampin' Up! cruises are truly the best. For me it's like a reunion. I get to catch up with friends I have made from all over the US! Russ and I had a blast this year in Bermuda. I can't wait for Hawaii!



Oh! Before I forget... today my favorite lady has a birthday! My MOM! Happy Birthday Mom! She is the best of the best. Best friend, great listener and just a super DUPER great woman! I wish I could watch her blow out her candles!!!



This is the princess with her grandkids! They love Nene!



No comments: