Thursday, May 29, 2008

A few more Stitched Exotics!





Hello once again! I'm back with a few more samples using the Stitched Exotics stamp set.


This card uses the beautiful Ginger Blossom Designer Series paper along wth the beautiful stamp set Bursting with Joy! I stamped Ruby Red ink onto Kraft cardstock and I love how this came out. Once again I placed a Jumbo Eyelet in the center of the flower and then placed a clear Rhinestone brad in the middle of the Jumbo eyelet. The Rhinestone came from the Pretties Kit! Surely you have that because if you don't, you NEED it. Tons of great pieces come in the Pretties Kit!
Now to the next card! Once again I used Kraft cardstock. If you didn't know this about me, Kraft cardstock is one of my favs! I stamped the large flower using Whisper White cardstock. Afternoon Tea Designer paper was used for the bottom portion of the card. For the focal point I used the large flower stamped in Wild Wasabi and used a ribbon belt and clear rhinestone for the center of the flower. Lastly, I used a piece of Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky double stitched ribbon on the side of my focal point to add another embellishment.

I hope you are enjoying the Stitched Exotics samples this week. Feeling inspired? Post a link in the comment section of your beautiful creations using Stitched Exotics. I would love to see them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.