Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Valentine!


Well, for those of you sitting at your computer just dying to know if my husband made it home for Valentines..... He DID! Ahhhhhh!!!! Even through all the bad weather, broken plane and such, he was home. Of course he had a class last night and it didn't make for a great Valentines evening, however I was so happy he was home. The kids had a blast at their Valentines parties and I stamped the day away when I had the chance. Of course I was happy to stamp my sweetheart a card. I love the new Always stamp set and find it so versitle when it comes to stamping cards or scrapbooking. If you are a scrapper, this is a GREAT set to scrap with. So many great ideas with this set. Anyhoo, here is my card I made for Russ. I think it turned out pretty foo foo. Whatever, he liked it and honestly the inside was most important. :)
Have a FANTABULOUS weekend.


2 comments:

Alex said...

Oh, I am so very glad he made it home!!! I bet the kids were thrilled too! What a great card and I am sure Russ loved it - he is sooo very supportive, just like my man!! Aren't we lucky gals - LOL! Talk to you soon! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Yvonne said...

Kim -

I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your speeches on Saturday. I have started going into stores and talking to people about what I do! The only problem is I did not have my equipment. It has made me order business cards and prepare my class list to pass out for that perfect opportunity. Thank you again.

Yvonne http://ssc-yvonne.blogspot.com