Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Happy days!

Howdy friends,
I'm alive, and well and stamping like a mad woman. I am unable to share at this time only because my photo editing software hasn't been loaded on my new COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo!!!! I am so excited. Russ got sick of me taking up his laptop all the time, so now I have my own. This really rocks my world. :) I hope to be able to start loading lots of fun cute things by the end of the week. In the meantime, I am steadly working on classes for the next couple of months and enjoying it. My Fall line up looks to be a lot of fun.
On a personal note, Brandon started school last week and loves it. Alexis starts preschool in a couple of weeks and I am sad. She is sooooooo excited. It will be very different around this house without her. :(
I hope each of you are doing well, and hang tight... I will show something fun soon.

1 comment:

jenmaree said...

Wow, kiddos in school. I bet that is a different world! I'm looking forward to my stamping party! I have about 5 girls telling me they can come! So, should be fun!! See ya soon! Jen DeFranco