Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thanks a Million



Yes, thanks for waiting patiently for me to finally get a card uploaded! I've been quite busy. My little girl has an ear infection, but we got her fix it medicine today and I think we should be on the mend. I have been busy getting a Stamp a Stack ready that I have 4 ladies coming too. I am so excited I could do a jig at my computer chair. Very exciting. I am also stamping with a Girl Scout troop tomorrow night so I am getting cards ready for them to stamp. They will stamp these cards for the troops. Very fun and exciting.


So what about that card...


I used some old favorites of mine. The fun part of this card is the way the saying "Thanks a Million" is jetted out from where I put it in the slit punch. Does that make sense? I didn't use dimensionals, it just pops on out there. Here is the card receipe:


Stamps: Print Pattern, Quirky Quips
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Cardstock: Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, WW, Creamy Caramel
Access: Ribbon, Slit punch, brads, paper piercer




No comments: