Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Check it out!













I started to post these earlier but my computer was not being friendly. Anyhoo.. here are my creations from last night. I will share a few others tomorrow.
As you can see, I am still stuck on the Doodle This set. I can't help it. Really. It is such an easy set to work with. I colored the flower on WW using my Aqua painter and watercolor crayons. I added a little bling in the middle with Stampendous little jewel thingies. I matted this on Green Galore and then stamped Hello using the Doodle Alphabet. Again, another great alphabet that is very versitle. I cut a half circle in the Petals & Paisleys Designer Paper with my coluzzle. Do you have one??? I personally LOVE mine. Couldn't live without it. I sponged the edges with Taken with Teal to pop that circle a bit. Dotted background was stamped on Cool Caribbean and then a little Apple Green Grosgrain was added because I just had to have it on there.


This one is a CASE from one of my fav's...Ms. Cambria. I loved how she used that chocolate paper to make a flower. I used this same flower on a scrapbook page and since I got a little outta hand with the oval punches, I made a card for a friends birthday. Hmm... wonder who is getting this one? I used the two oval punches to make a tag as well. I love that Office Accoutrement set and used the big ole' flower in that set on the right side. I pulled out some of my hardware and used it to hang my tag. I added some doodles around the punched flower to help make that flower pop more.










Lastly, this was a fairly simple card with not too many layers. I can go a little nuts on the layers. Amazing to me how a card with just a few layers does look REALLY nice and it is very clean looking. I used Doodle This and stamped the flower on WW, watercolored and cut out. I popped the flower up on dimensionals. I placed brads in the circles of the doodles. I watercolored a small portion of flowers. I stamped the flower on the designer paper and then cut out the very middle of the flower. Not really thrilled with that, but it's okay. I think had the middle been a different pattern it would of stood out more. The word Discover came from Handbill Headlines set. Life came from the Happy Everything set.
I think that is all for this evening. Thank you again for the encouraging words. It does help. I signed up for the crop and I'm looking forward to it.












No comments: