Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Rain, Rain Go Away!


My packers are busy, busy and doing such a great job. Couldn't have asked for a better crew. I am so thankful. As I sit here I was checking out a program and looking at some of my cards I have made online. I thought I would post one of my favorites since I have not created anything in a while. Maybe the motivation will set in tonight. Send your creative juices my way, would you? Just blow them on over!


This card was made with the Both Way Blossoms stamp set. This is a hostess exclusive set. Isn't it pretty? I used Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke and a little So Saffron for the cardstock. (So Yummy!) I also used Stampin' Up!'s watercolor paper. It is GREAT quality. For coloring the flower I used watercolor crayons. Love my crayons. They are so easy to work with and always make watercoloring BEAUTIFUL! Then for a little bling a bling bling I added some clear stickles over the flowers.

Hope you enjoy and stay dry. I need the rain to go away so they can load my stuff DRY!

Smooches!

No comments: