Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Okay, here it is!


Now, keep in mind I don't have any photos. But I do have my Simply Scrappin kits available to play with and that is what I did.

There is NO stamping at all on these pages. They are simple
8.5x11 pages. I really enjoy scrapbooking this size. My goal this year is to really focus more on easy scrapbooking and tell our family story. I love how Ali Edwards scrapbooks. Have you ever visited her blog? You can see a quick link on the right side of my blog. Her layouts are always real and I love her photography. I also love her philosphy on scrapbooking. She calls herself a Life Artist. Isn't this the truth? As scrapbookers, that is exactly what we are. Scrapbooking our life as it truly is. I am absolutely positive that I will scrapbook this crazy move. I am sure it will be my
favorite book when I am done. Although I don't look at the current time as fun, later I will look back on this and laugh hysterically. If you have purchased SU!'s Simply Scrap kits before, I encourage you to get them out and put together a few pages. If I can do it in a hotel, I just know yours will be even more fabulous in your little scrap/stamp room. If you haven't purchased them yet... what are you waiting for? These kits puts the EASY in Scrapbooking.


Here is another page I completed. I have done a total of 3, but the last one is not quite done. I had a moment of scrappers block. Don't ya just love when that happens???

Sorry about the lighting and not so fabulous pictures. Hotel snapshooting is just not the best. :)
Have a beautiful day and thank you so much for checking back in!!!
Products Copyright Stampin' Up! Designs by Kimberly Van Diepen

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Whoa! Loving these layouts! Now if you can do that in a hotel room what's my excuse for not having scrapped a thing all week? =) BTW, I'm so with you on the 8.5x11 size... I've been doing more and more in this size over the last year and LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

6n1ixpz8h

My blog post: electric toothbrush