Thursday, April 19, 2007

I've been TAGGED!

Well this actually makes my day! My blog was tagged by Sharlene's Craft Room . Check out her blog for some great inspiration! Now, I guess the name of this game is to list the blogs that have inspired me. Boy, there are quite a few. So here it goes. Thanks Sharlene for including me in the fun!

1. Cambria's Blog... oh I could sit for hours looking at her blog. One, I love her personality and two her projects/cards are awesome. VERY inspirational to me!!

2. Inky Dreamz is my Sister in Laws blog. I had the pleasure of introducing her to stamping and nothing makes me more happy than to see what stamping does for someone. Her cards are just out of this world. I love to get inspired from her blog because our styles are so different, yet complement each other. I am just happy she is my sister too!!! Smooches Tracy!

3. Stamp with Heather I love Heathers blog for her fresh and fun ideas she has!! Plus, honestly... I think she has super hero powers. She just had a baby and she is a stampin' queen! I hope she is going to Convention this year so I can meet her. I am going to steal her super woman cape and put it on myself. *wink*

4. Stamps Paper Scissors Jan Tinks blog is not only inspirational, but hilarious. I find myself visiting her blog when I need a spirit boost or just a belly laugh. I've had the pleasure of meetng her once at a SCS function, although she probably doesn't remember me... her stamping skills made a great impact on me! Awesome with paper crafts!!!

5. Paper Fections Sharon Harnist has a FABULOUS blog and I just love all her ideas and the way she can use ribbon!! I am always attracted to her cards because I love her style. Kinda shabby. She is kinda shabby herself. Shabby chic that is. *wink* I was also lucky enough to meet her at a SCS event. :) Great lady and super duper talented!!!!! Just love her stuff.

So these are just a few of the VERY talented ladies I visit daily. I hope you enjoy them.

In other news. Yes, I am completely slacking on putting a project on here today. I will try hard to do this later. I've had very sick kids this week and trying to be a good mommy and make them better. We actually just visited the ER and I must tell you I am not happy with the care received. Not unusual. I will say they know my name when I left. I had a good ole fashion hissy fit before I left. I believe Alexis has Strep, but still waiting on the culture. That will be a few days. Bottom line, my kids have been sick here since we moved here. I think they just need to get all the new cootie bugs in their system. Brandon has missed more school here than ever. Poor guy. Unfortunetly I had to cancel my Tool Time class today. I am so bummed. Lucky for me, I do have awesome customers here and they are so understanding.

On a positive note, I did stamp lots of cards last night for my downline. :) I think they are the best and they always make me smile. They deserve so much more!!! :)

I hope your Thursday is fabulous. I know I am happy that Greys Anatomy is on tonight. I absolutely LOVE that show!!! I will be stamping later tonight. Whoo hoo!!

I will try to upload some of my creations later. Stick with me... I do promise some great stuff coming your way.

4 comments:

lilstamper said...

I wish your babies weren't sooo sick! They have really had a tough time with this move! Hang in there girl - and of course we will stick with you! We luv ya!
*HUGS* Alex

Memories of Time said...

Hey darlin... thanks for the tag... I had "no clue" go figure. You made my day!!!

Love ya... hope your kidos feel better soon and you find some "you" time. :)

Anonymous said...

OK, so you are way too kind!!!! I was so bummed you were away on the weekend I was looking for an update on both your kids and the crafting world!!! Thanks so much for putting me on your blog!!!!(It's all new to me!!!)

Sharon Harnist said...

Thanks so much for the tag, sweetie -- you know I adore YOUR style as well! Sorry the kiddos were so sick you had to take them to the ER -- my goodness. Hopefully when spring sets in, they'll get better.

Smooches . . .